The SkyBell Wi-Fi Video Doorbell is a smart video doorbell that allows you to see, hear, and speak to the visitor at your door whether you’re at home, at work, or on the go; essentially, the SkyBell is home security made easy, with main features including: HD video, enables full two-way hear and speak, live monitoring, built-in motion sensor, full-color night vision, and free video recording!
Available in two distinct finishes, as well as two possible form factors to choose from, the SkyBell Wi-Fi Video Doorbell complements the style of any modern home entryway, and is a quick and simple upgrade to your standard doorbell. The SkyBell installs in about 15 minutes, using the wires already hooked up to your standard doorbell, and is compatible with both manual and digital inside chimes (for digital inside chimes, a small separate adapter purchase is necessary to complete install).
SkyBell HD Wi-Fi Video Doorbell
- HD Video – See your visitor up to 1080p HD and with 5x zoom.
- Color Night Vision – Feel safe knowing you can see a visitor at night—in full color HD video from 15 ft.
- Hear & Speak – 2 way audio means you can enjoy a full conversation with your visitor.
- Motion Sensor – SkyBell alerts you when a visitor is 15 ft front of your door, even if they don’t press the button.
- Live Monitoring – Monitor your front door at any time by starting the video from the app.
- Free Video Recording – SkyBell records each video, so you may download or watch them anytime.
- Activity History – Review the day’s events while you were away; includes missed visitors, answered video calls
and motion alerts.
- Snap Photos – Capture a photo of your visitor with the touch of a button in 1080p / 720p HD.
- Rugged – SkyBell is built to operate between -40 and 140 degrees F.
- Multiple Users – Multiple people can receive alerts to answer the door and you can have multiple device on each account.
- Quiet Mode – Turn off your home’s doorbell chime from the app so it won’t wake up a baby!
SkyBell Trim Plus
Packing all the same features as the SkyBell HD, the Trim Plus manages to contain all of that technology into a more slim-line trim; this allows for mounting on narrower surfaces where the HD might be in an awkward position, or to maintain the more traditional doorbell look for homeowners who prefer that style.
Both SkyBell HD and SkyBell Trim Plus models are available in the ‘Brushed Aluminum’ and ‘Oil Rubbed Bronze’ finishes, are very quick and easy to install, and are fully synced and controlled by the companion smartphone app (which can be viewed and downloaded Here!). If you would like to inquire with any questions or pricing on either of these Wi-Fi Video Doorbells, Please feel free to contact us today! Additionally, we at MX Locksmith offer free Home Security Surveys & Consultations, to help you decide which locks and security products can best suit your personal needs!
Thanks for reading! If you would like, please check out some of our other posts: